Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009! what a year it was =D

A life-changing year of my life~
- more change than any other year. so much stuff happened - here's only a brief summary of what I can recall now. so blessed. main thing is GOD - he is here for us no matter what. one constant~

Summary:
• truly accepting god in my life - attending YF/CCCB
• Brothers and sisters in Christ <3
• New job started this month. So blessed!
• Tutoring
• New uni/course – 4 more years to go
• Taking up violin again – after 5 years and thought I’d quit forever
• Been on 2 camps
• Crew? Fun memories doing random things…great fellowship
• Been sick more than I can remember D: older I get the less immunity I have? And I’m not even an adult or 20 yet haha
• One-on-ones with Susana
• Being a KID sometimes…embracing the inner child + MUCH MOREEEEEEEEE!

i wonder what 2010 holds...

last entry of 2009!

1 comment:

  1. 2009 was an AWESOME year. 2010 will be better..may you continue to walk with God and may he lift you up and keep you :)

    im so glad we can share in the joy of having a relationship with God!

    love (can you guess who this is?)
    ...

    (carmen haha)

    ReplyDelete