Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Annoyance

Lately i've been feeling quited annoyed for a number of reasons.

Getting bugging me about going to KK:
It happens around every kk so far and i'm starting to get quite annoyed. I say NO and state honestly why i don't want to and some people just don't respect this and try to persuade me more or make me feel bad. I've been once last year and I am pretty sure I won't go ever again. I really don't like clubbing or kk although it's not that bad to see people you haven't seen in ages - you're bound to bump into so many people especially from bshs. Heard Black Eyed Peas were there though? True or rumour? Anyway, end of story - I honestly don't feel like i'm missing out on anything. Rather spend night at home :D.

Another minor thing that annoyed me is:
exam timetable got changed -> 2 exams now on last day - one at 8:30 am and other at 5:30pm. 5 hours of exams yay in a day.

I really love this scripture in Philippians...it's been helping me get through tough times or when I feel down or can't do anything. It is so hard to find contentment in christ sometimes but this helps i think:
"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation...I can do everything through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:12-13). The whole book on Philippians is amazing to see how Paul rejoiced in christ no matter what even in chains. Probably one of my favourite books i've read so far.

Missions night at CCCB st lucia should be good tomorrow night!!! can't wait =)

can't believe half of hols over & what have i done so far?
2 days of catching up with friends + DFO today with mum. Study - pretty non-existent like expected. should do assignments but it can wait a bit more. procrastinate much?

No comments:

Post a Comment