Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blogger Bekkie =O

WOW, seems like just about everyone has a blog now!! The number of yfers having a blogspot amazes me and how many of you can update it so often is like whoa! I guess it's classified as a form of procrastination but i think it's always good to reflect on many things or your day/week. i shall put some effort into this entry! It's always good to reflect and learn from things. Hope i won't bore you guys too much =P


Here's what's been happening in my second semester so far (7 weeks already!):
  • BLT+ : It was definitely one of the highlights of the year for me in terms of my christian walk. It was about desiring god from the heart as many already know -> see yfonline.wordpress.com for a summary!
  • Uni: I went from 1-> 3 subjects. It took several weeks for me to adjust to the huge increase in workload. nerd much? As you can imagine, i have to study a lot more now. Oh i love my fridays, 11 hours of uni => 7 hours. yay for lecture recordings! First midsemester last friday and 1 a week now til sept hols. yay!
  • Friends: God has truly blessed me with some very special christian friends this year whom I can trust, have fellowship and share my burdens with. At the same time, it has become harder to maintain friendships with non-christians but it's important to keep in touch with them too. Gotta find the balance i guess.
  • Work: I haven't learnt anything this semester so far =(. I've only sold one nylon cord $3 haha. Some may say I'm so lazy. It's because we had two stores open and it was the newer store I was working at was super quiet so i studied as there was NO internet and customers.
  • GOD: I love how god continually reveals himself to us in so many ways...it's something i've realised so much lately. He is constantly changing us as we seek him more =D. He has also made me realise that despite the tough situations we face, he won't ever us let us endure anything that we can't bear and he will deliver us free from it eventually if we faithfully trust him. He knows best and we should wait patiently on him with complete joy in everything.
Congrats to all 6 people who got baptised today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment