Monday, September 14, 2009

So relaxed

I have 3 things due before the midsem break and i'm not stressing. funny how i'm not that stressed. I should be like super stressed but i'm not. strange but good =).

last week's been hectic especially last friday. Had 2 exams on friday, one of which was at 6pm!!! Anatomy ><. Glad that god helped me through it. Pray really helps beforehand. My mind was so slow at the start but it got better thankfully.

anyway i have a lot of free time this year, ppl keep asking me what i do? well, indeed that's a good question. what would you do? I do procrastinate quite a lot. I realise i have been rather anti-social this semester (not that i'm studying consistently) compared with last semester but it's been really good to spend a lot more quiet time with god and learning more about myself and spending time with family more and occasionally hanging out with friends. nothing interesting but i don't mind having things this way. i guess i am introverted although mum thinks i'm extroverted. haha.

So many b'days this month and next month it's insane! Happy OLD month =P j/ks. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL SEPT & OCT babies! Just realised as I went shopping from 2 cards today.

anyway, how do you add people on your profile (link to other ppl's blogs)? I have noticed that some ppl have added me but i have no idea how to add it onto my page. please help thnx ^^. i'm a big noob at this.

i fail at updating as you can tell =p. can't wait til holis!

No comments:

Post a Comment