Wednesday, September 23, 2009

yay =D

WOOT! Found my exam timetable - out so early but hopefully it doesn't change... so incredibly HAPPY!!! =D

Unit Paper name Exam date Exam time Exam duration
LSB255 CT1 HUMAN ANATOMY 31 Oct 2009 08:30 am 02:40
LSB492 MICROBIOLOGY 13 Nov 2009 05:30 pm 02:10
LSB250 HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY 09 Nov 2009 08:30 am 03:10

awesome exam timetable - probably means i'll probably be lazy so feel free to kick me maybe hahahaha =P. Microbiology should die though! Learning so many different microorganisms with wierd names =S. i'll just be happy to pass honestly. dodgy lecturer ><. Such a gay subject -sorry about my rant although it is an interesting subject i guess.

anyway, away from uni: i've still been extremely antisocial - haven't been out in 2 days, make that 3 after tomorrow but yeah i don't really mind that much. Really great to have time alone to think about important things and spend time with family and god. SUPE was awesome. great discussions. Lots to think about, even though i'm sure we all think about bgr haha. Main thing i got was gotta be content with christ first and foremost. god is really great :). lately, i've been so encouraged to see how he has worked amongst quite a number of my friends, anything is truly possible with him.

I am also so grateful that I still have a job and related to my degree and in this economic downturn. There were two stores open and about a month ago, the old store finally closed and everything got shifted to the new store. Basically, I haven't worked for 3 weeks and I called my boss up to ask about my shifts and he told me he couldn't give me anything for at least another month or 2 as the business has been pretty bad. Not surprising considering, I MADE $3 (nylon cord) IN LIKE 5-6 SHIFTS when i worked at the new store!! I was pretty worried as I haven't learnt anything or practised my skills for 2 months and had already forgotten quite a lot. Thankfully, he gave me the option to work at Browns Plains so here I am now - had my first shift last saturday and it was a pretty cruisey day. I must say people are quite rude (having worked there during the winter hols) but I am blessed to even have a job and the woman and optom i work with are both lovely and helpful. They both helped me to 'revise' the basic stuff - basic dispensing, measuring PDs and dotting pupils etc. I think it will be a great opportunity to be able learn to how to deal maturely and nicely with all patients (in a godly way) - difficult, rude or whether.

>>>>>>>>>>>>HOLS - FRIDAY =D!<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 comment:

  1. ONLY 3!! the heck.. where is equality!! i have 5 :'(

    ReplyDelete